“It’s official – if you’re looking for a hearing aid provider you’ll get the best service from the likes of us!”
Rory Thompson, Hearing Care Consultant
*First of all, we would like to thank Which? Consumer Group for giving us permission to print a summary table (below) of their recent findings.
Which? magazine’s survey of the best hearing aid providers for 2019 found that it is independent hearing clinics like us, Thompson Hearing Services, which provide an all-round better service!
* The well-respected consumer magazine Which? surveyed more than 3,100 hearing aid users to find out about their experiences with hearing aid providers
* Which? surveyed a range of branded (e.g., Hidden Hearing, Specsavers and Boots) and independent hearing clinics
* Local independent hearing clinics came out tops with an impressive overall customer rating of 87%, beating the branded clinics such as Hidden Hearing and Specsavers
* Delivering the best value for money was just one of the categories where local independent clinics like us outshone the branded providers
* Independent clinics also excelled in the area of pricing transparency, something we know our customers really appreciate
* Another win for the independent clinics was that less of their customers reported feeling under pressure to buy, or to choose a more expensive option from the range suitable for them, than customers at branded hearing clinics.
* We are also delighted, but not surprised to note that the hearing aid wearers surveyed also rated at the highest level the professional and knowledgeable staff in the independent hearing clinics, especially regarding how they dealt with questions and concerns